Wednesday 1 July 2015

An Introduction

Hi all! 

  Welcome to the very first post of Mastery & Mishaps. This here little blog is hopefully going to become an extension of me, and I cannot wait to get into the swing of things! Is it normal to already have trouble sleeping as I keep thinking up different blog posts? 

  Anyway, as I've mentioned a little in the 'About Me' section at the top, I have decided to make Mastery & Mishaps a semi anonymous blog. By this I mean, I will reveal information about myself in posts but I do not want to attach my name or face to the blog. My reasoning for this is purely because I have tried blogging that way in past and it made me so uncomfortable knowing that whatever I may mention in posts will be out there for everyone to see, especially friends and family. I feel like by being anonymous I can be more honest in posts and write about things that actually matter to me, every now and again, instead of making this blog purely about what my fave book is etc. 

 However, as my title says, this is a blog about 'my world'. The everyday craziness of life. There's going to be light-hearted stories, a few disasters, some personal challenges, products/things I like to use...basically anything and everything a blog can be about (I hope that's okay with you!). Ultimately, I'd like to fall in love with writing again. I'd like to be excited about thinking up different posts and working out how I'm going to put all my weird and wonderful thoughts down on a page. I'd like to make this blog something that someone, somewhere wants to read and, maybe even make a few people chuckle along the way. So, I think that's all for now. I'm so excited to start blogging again, and being part of the blogging community. (And I hope you reading this will stick around to see where this blog goes!). 

 Speak soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment